Capital Quarter is a mixed use development including offices, student housing, multi storey car park, convenience retail & residential, in a major 8 acre regeneration scheme at the heart of Cardiff city centre. It comprises some 336,000 sq ft (31,200sq m) of Grade A offices developed by J R Smart in 4 phases,within easy walking distance of Central Railway Station & St Davids 2, Cardiff’s prime retail core. Existing occupiers include Development Bank of Wales, Sky, WSP, Public Health Wales, Geldards, Home Office & Atkins.
No. 3 Capital Quarter is a landmark 7 storey building with full height central atrium, built to a high specification & completed in 2018/19. It incorporates large flexible floorplates, generous reception & basement parking with cycle storage & showers/locker rooms.
- 8,113 – 41,298ft
- Car Parking – lower ground floor & muliti storey
- Manned reception
- Basement bike storage & showers
- Lease -assignment of existing FRI leases expiring 28 Feb 2029 – rent review 2024
- Rent £22.50/ft PLUS VAT
- Rates c £7.90/ft
- Service Charge c £7.32/ft
- Furniture available subject to agreement